Easiest ways to get pregnant
For some couples getting pregnant is just the easiest thing in the world, while for others it is like trying to grab the mist, which is always just out of reach. You may be one of the lucky ones, or you could be one of those who are still trying to conceive, and not altogether sure which is the easiest way to fall pregnant.
It is not always easy to conceive, but there are some natural ways which will help to boost your chances of an easy conception. It is a known fact that fertility levels of both men and women are on a downward spiral. Studies have indicated that probable causes include high levels of stress, exposure to microwave emissions from mobile phones and Wi-Fi systems. Of course, poor eating habits and pollutants in our food also play a part.
Medically promoted fertility treatments are expensive, do not always work, and treatments are often painful and invasive. The natural option is always recommended as the best and easiest way to conceive.
How to plan a natural course to fall pregnant.
Listed here are some pre-conception tips to get you on your way to successfully falling pregnant the natural way.
- Plan some regular exercise. If you are not used to vigorous workouts – don’t panic! Just do what you usually do, and include a good, brisk daily walk to keep the heart pumping and the blood flowing.
- Reduce your toxic load. Medications, acid overloads, smoking, alcohol and environmental issues, all add to the toxic levels in your body. Consider a detox program to clear your system, and take some natural vitamins like vitamin C, B complex, as well as a mineral like zinc, all of which are beneficial for fertility.
- Lose some weight. If you are overweight or obese, you will struggle to conceive. Make a plan to lose some weight, and bear in mind that any fat you lose, will also release toxins to be eliminated from the body. Healthy eating and some exercise will help both mom and dad to tip the scales for a successful conception.
- Start a healthy eating plan. Concentrate on foods rich in protein and nutrients, and cut out the foods made from refined flour and sugar such as rolls, cakes, biscuits and sugary drinks. Opt for fruit and veggies as much as possible, as well as chicken and lean red meat.
- Pre-pregnancy vitamin supplements. You should get most of the nutrients you need from the food you eat, but just to fill up the gaps, a good natural supplement will do the trick. Dad in particular, should up his vitamin and mineral intake, to promote plentiful, healthy, fiercely mobile sperm.
- Ditch the bad habits. Both mom and dad, cut out or drastically cut down smoking, drinking and recreation drugs. Any of these will make it hard for you to conceive.
- De-stress. Take time out to relax, and practise staying calm. If you can lower your stress levels, it will be much easier for you to get pregnant. Stress in a man can affect the quality and volume his sperm.
The easiest ways to get pregnant.
Once you have started to pay attention to getting your body in the best shape for pregnancy, working out when you are most fertile is the next step to actually getting pregnant. If you have a regular menstrual cycle, you will be able to calculate when you should be ovulating, and the most fertile time will be for about 5 days before you ovulate, including the actual day of ovulation.
This is known as your fertile window, and in that period of time, you and your partner should seize the moment and make love every night if possible, to give sperm and egg every opportunity to meet and fraternise! As soon as the egg is fertilised – you are pregnant!
Even if your cycle is not very regular, keep in touch with your body for the particular bodily feelings you experience when ovulation is approaching. Analyse your cycle for about 2 or 3 months, and then take the average number of days, to calculate when you will ovulate, and take it from there.
Remember that a cycle can be anything from 25 to 35 days, and your fertile window period is important because sperm can last up to 7 days, while your egg is no longer viable after 24 hours. Go ahead and get those calculations going, so the sperm can be ready for action as soon as the egg arrives from the ovary.
If you are trying to fall pregnant, it could take up to 6 months or even a year, before you are successful. If you are aware that your lifestyle habits are not the best for getting your body in shape for pregnancy, both you and your partner must together make a concerted effort to change and improve your lifestyle. Focus on making it easier for you to fall pregnant naturally.
These guidelines are also effective for men to improve sperm health, as it is not only the egg which needs to be healthy. Poor quality sperm may not be strong enough to penetrate and fertilise the egg.
A healthy lifestyle will make it easier for you to conceive, and a healthy diet will offer benefits of better all-round health, and a general feeling of well-being.