“How to fall pregnant, avoid a miscarriage and deliver a healthy baby…”
Last updated on September 21st, 2017
Did you know there are an estimated 135 million births worldwide each year?
Sadly about 1/3 of these result in miscarriages. Not only that, many miscarriages in the early weeks of conception may go undetected, and are not counted.
This is a problem that affects women all around the world, and is far worse than most people realize.
But what you also need to understand is that miscarriages don’t just happen.
You have far more control over your body than you think and CAN do something about miscarriages and the health of your pregnancy.
Ultimately the choice is up to you:
And if you’re willing to make a few simple lifestyle changes, it’s possible to almost guarantee you’ll conceive and give birth to a healthy baby.
You see, what most women don’t know is that miscarriages are often caused by poor health and lifestyle choices.
And what you need to understand is that things like nutrition, lifestyle and fitness play a far bigger role than previously thought.
The bottom line is that your baby is only going to be as healthy as you are.
Your lifestyle affects your baby and being healthy greatly increases your chances of a healthy pregnancy.
And if you’ve miscarried, or you’re having trouble conceiving, then you need to download this pregnancy preparation guide now.
This short eBook takes you through the essential steps needed to conceive a healthy baby.
You’ll learn about the importance of maintaining your health when trying to fall pregnant and how to avoid miscarrying. Plus you’ll discover: .
- Why egg quality is important and things you can do to improve egg quality.
- The top factors that affect your fertility.
- How toxins in the everyday environment affect your chances of conceiving.
- Fertility and fitness: How exercise affects conception, delivery and the health of your baby.
- How to prepare for pregnancy and maximize your chances of avoiding a miscarriage.
- Why a lack of essential nutrients can affect your fertility.
- The truth about “Eating for two.”
- How what you eat affects your baby and how to diet when pregnant. . .
- The most important nutrients your body needs to conceive.
- Safe exercises that will get you fit for your pregnancy.
- How to use nutritional supplements safely (And what you should take during your pregnancy.)
- What to avoid eating when trying to fall pregnant.
- How to exercise and get fit WITHOUT harming your baby.
- What you MUST do before giving birth
There’s a lot more to conceiving than keeping an ovulation calendar. Your reproduction system is complex and preconception care is vitally important as well.
Preparation plays a major role in the health of your baby.
And in this short eBook you’re going to learn exactly what you must do to fall pregnant, give birth safely to a healthy baby and avoid miscarriages.
Remember, miscarriages are often due to poor health and fitness.
It’s up to you to stay healthy when trying to have baby, and in this short guide you’ll learn how to do it.